Sunday 8 September 2013

the lately existence.


back in track, facing the wall of reality full of pins of whatever.
I've been losing my arms and thoughts recently.
being in extremely low productivity situation.

***********

the only thing I've been into is reading.
socrates said, one thing that he know about, is that he know about nothing.
he admit that he is ignorant, but the worst thing is
people even don't know that they are ignorant.

when people busy on building fame and prosperity,
why not build the morality and fulfill the curiosity towards meaning of being.

***********

Franz Kafka said
- never search about the answer all around, you are a question at first.
- never ask about where you are, you are already here.

***********

move your hands, create something.
cheers.
i'm talking to myself.



(thanks to my lovely mate mimee for lovely company and taking this pic)







No comments:

Post a Comment