Wednesday 1 May 2019

Days in Kiwiland

When i spent my gap year in New Zealand in 2017/18,
i spent most of the time to
day-dream and breathe basically.

But i promise myself.......weakly and quietly, 
that i will watch a lot of movies, draw a lot, feel a lot,
seek for the meaning of life and the truth of universe if i'm lucky enough.

********

Well.
I just had some chilly days in NZ,
there's no meaning of life hiding behind the mountain.
but life is great undoubtable.

Here're most of the movies i've watch during the trip,
some are great and some are just sitting in my hardrive too fucking long that
i have to get rid of it,

but my favourite is <Le Havre>
for it's breathtaking art direction and the minimal sadness on their face.









********

Talking about movies,
recently i've watched plenty of chinese movie based on the wind,
head wind.

These 2 are more than perfect.
They will be my all time favourite for very long of my life.
I'm grateful for the impact and re-think that processed in me.


**********

During Autumn 2017,
I am into calligraphy + illustration,
I will draw and 
make it as a gift for the lovely people that i met.







*******
ta.


No comments:

Post a Comment