Wednesday 1 May 2019

H A O S

Soon after i came back from my 1 year travel to moon,
me and my-then-fiance,
rolled into another new plan of
renovating our new house.

yes,
new haoooossss.

the keywords
in my physical sleep-dream and day-dream.

It took an intensive 2-3 months,
from planning, designing, dimension calculating,
 budgeting, sourcing, installing to everything,
with most of the hands-on diy by ourselves.






• • • • • • • • •

details.

vintage light that shoot me in heart










a 2nd hand vase from my favourite vintage store,




the chipboard idea from the man of the house.
table designed and made by my lovely friends,
Plakar Design


combination of new sofa & 2nd hand furnitures


picture taken in New Zealand








work station of mine


my work room with a built-in store room + bunk bed on top






his sound-proof drum room




good night.
see you in future.















1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of bunk bed on top of store room, and the DIY ladder ��

    ReplyDelete